What is Chlorella?
- Chlorella lives in fresh water as single celled green algae. The existence of the Chlorella goes back more than 3 thousand million years.
- High content of chlorophyll, protein, vitamins, minerals,"C.G.F." (Chlorella Growth Factor) and other beneficial substances.
- CGF is a complex combination of amino acids, nucleic acids, peptides, and carbohydrates, with the unique ability of stimulating tissue growth and repairing and stimulating the immune system, which protects the body from disease.
- Chlorella may be taken in the form of tablets or capsules, or added to foods such as pasta or cookies. Taken in any form, chlorella can improve the nutritional quality of your daily diet.
- Chlorella: One of The Only source of vegan Active B12.
As we all know, most foods that contain active B12 are from animal sources, fortunately, there’s one plant food that’s been proven to contain Active B12, and may improve vitamin B12 levels in the blood: the amazing green superfood, chlorella!
Chlorella is an ideal superfood for vegans and vegetarians to add to their diets each day.